Shoptalk Meetup for Women is open to all women in the retail community across all job levels, functions and organizations, including:
I'm new to this - What's a "Meetup"?
Our Meetups are one-of-a-kind, online meetings and collaboration events that bring a large group within the retail industry together for curated, double opt-in meetings and small group peer discussions. It's a proven and productive way to connect online with both new and familiar faces, in a fun, friendly and open environment. Plus, it's incredibly efficient... you can have 3 months worth of meetings in just 3 half-days!
Why is everyone joining?
They’re joining to do what every community does to move forward--work together, learn from each other and collaborate.
Shoptalk Meetup for Women includes a version of our Hosted Retailers & Brands Program, but it’s very different
because it focuses on all of the interactions you have on-site at Shoptalk and Shoptalk Europe--not just lead gen.
Here’s what you’ll get to do:
Hold 1:1 Meetings
- Participants will be assigned 8-12 1:1 online video meetings with executives you choose
- 55 minute expert-led group conversations, the most engaging virtual event content available today
- You choose the topics you’re interested in from a selection of the most pressing issues facing the retail industry
- Exchange contact information with group participants and continue the conversations offline
Build Networks & Make Meaningful Connections
- Find a mentor
- Meet others with similar interests
- Build lasting relationships
Share News & Announcements
- Make announcements and share news
- Launch new products
- Conduct media and analyst interviews
- Interview industry executives for press coverage
Share Insights & Experiences
- Bring your expertise to the table
- Share what you’ve learned in your career
- Offer advice
- Learn from your peers
Achieve Business, Professional & Personal Goals
- Sell products and services
- Source new suppliers, vendors and technology solutions
- Meet new potential partners
Be a Mentor or Ally
- Be a mentor
- Partner with nonprofits
- Support diversity, equity and inclusion
- Support environmental, social and governance (ESG) initiatives
- Learn about mental health initiatives
Now that you know what Shoptalk Meetup for Women is, a few words about what it isn’t.
Shoptalk Meetup for Women isn’t a virtual conference or webinar...
Those are commonplace now, and we’re anything but common.